To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Trainees
JIM HUDSON AUTOMOTIVE GROUP • Columbia, SC
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Associates
Paid Training Guaranteed for 60 Days!
Income Potential: $80K - $125K!
Jim Hudson Automotive Group in Columbia is hiring Sales Associates now to keep up with high customer demand in our busy showrooms! We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the drive and desire to be successful. If you have experience as a sales consultant in any industry, now could be the time for you to start your new career with Jim Hudson Automotive Group. Previous automotive sales experience is a plus but is not required. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, professional communicator, and excellent in providing a world-class customer experience.
5-Day Work Week! Closed Sundays!
Guaranteed paid training to set you on your road to success!
Jim Hudson Automotive Group, is a multi-franchise dealer group with all of the most popular brands: Audi, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Lexus, Toyota, Scion, Ford, and Hyundai. Family owned and operated, we have served the greater Columbia area since 1980. Mr. Hudson’s firm commitment to customer service has formed the foundation of all our great dealerships.
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Income Potential - $80K to as much as $125K!
- Guaranteed Paid Training Period
- All the best auto brands: Audi, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Lexus, Toyota, Scion, Ford, Hyundai
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 5-day work week - Closed on Sundays.
- Company provided training and education
- Advancement opportunities!
Sales Associate - Requirements:
- Experience: Previous Auto Sales experience is not required.
Inside or Outside sales in any industry is a plus.
- Career growth is available to those with leadership skills.
We promote from within.
- Top producers can earn $100k and more!
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
(i.e., a 'people person')
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license and good driving record
Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug test.