To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1704 Pennsylvania Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants / Trainees
UNION PARK AUTOMOTIVE GROUP • Wilmington, DE
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1704 Pennsylvania Ave., Wilmington, DE 19806
Automotive Sales Consultants
Immediate openings! Hiring ASAP!
Competitive Pay Plan + Benefits!
10 Weeks' Training Pay!
Sales Experience in any Industry preferred
Are you ready to jump-start your career and grow with our organization?
If the answer is yes, Apply Online today and upload your Resume!
Union Park Automotive Group has been in business for 61 years and is expanding its operations. We are a mid-sized, family owned and run operation located in Wilmington, DE. We believe in treating our customers and employees as part of our extended family. We have BMW, Jaguar, Volvo, Honda, Buick and GMC products as well as a thriving used car business specializing in late model clean vehicles.
We are looking for a few good people to Join our award-winning team as Sales Consultants. We are looking for high energy, people who love cars and want a career not a job. 'Every top sales person here, was once the new guy'.
Many of the most successful sales consultants never expected to be in the car business. But they like cars, crave a challenge, and love to serve customers. We think that a genuine enthusiasm for automobiles and people is a better prerequisite than prior sales experience. To us, taking great care of a customer isn't a sales technique, but rather an innate quality; a common goal and desire. Apply Online today!
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Take customers through a thorough buying process supported by established selling steps and procedures
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features and conducting a test drive
- Transfer ownership of vehicle utilizing an established delivery process which ensures the customer understands the vehicles operating features and warranty
- Maintain owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long-term clientele
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Prospect for customer leads
- Close deals!
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive Pay Plan
- 10 weeks' training pay!
- Major Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Award-winning training program that will give you the skills you need to be successful
Sales Consultant - Requirements:
- Sales experience in any industry a plus
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Career-minded, goal-driven and client-focused
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Major desire to make money $$ and be successful
- Great work ethic, with Positive mental attitude
- Tech savvy
- Capable of learning software systems used during sales process
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.