To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union Grove, WI 53182
- Jennifer Valdez
- Phone: 916.924250 x3602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Quality Placement Authority • Union Grove, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Veterans deserve the highest quality compassion and comfort. As a Licensed Practical Nurse you are appreciated and valued because to you, compassionate care is a career-essential.
You're an empathetic and patient LPN who stays grounded with a sense of humor. You have the understanding that while Veterans are our Heroes...YOU are theirs.
That is why we want you on our team. At Quality Placement Authority, we are building on our reputation in the Healthcare industry and successfully partnering with places like the Veterans Home at Union Grove for recruitment opportunities with you in mind. We're Hiring! There are 10 LP positions available for the next Orientation. Contact our Recruiters to reserve your seat. QPA offers F/T Shifts, with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. Our assignments are long-term, which offers you stability and an opportunity for growth in your career path. We're serious about your career. Let us prove it. If you are a match, Let's Talk.
Duties Provide direct patient care on a unit and shift to ensure quality member care. Assist the Registered Nurse in making critical observations of clients, providing clinical assistance in personal care, treatments, and medication administration and documentation. Participate in the management of indirect care and maintenance of assigned unit or building. Participate in activities which facilitate the development and achievement of unit, building, bureau and facility goals and objectives.Job Requirements Required Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General patient care and nursing procedures
- Knowledge of symptoms common to a wide range of injuries and illnesses specific to geriatric and disabled patients
- Medication administration, interactions, and side effects
- Equipment, procedures, rules and regulations pertinent to nursing and a long-term care facility
- LPN standards of practice as outlined in the Nurse Practice Act
- State and federal standards as they relate to medications, treatments, chart documentation, and member rights
- Occupational safety standards including infection control practices and principles
- Patient observation practices and documentation procedures
- Oral, written and therapeutic communication skills
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills