To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jonesboro, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
Tiger Commissary Services, Inc. • Jonesboro, AR
Posted 24 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Computer Software, Other Great Industries
Information Technology, Management, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To oversee the planning, implementation, completion and reporting on specific IT projects and verifying specified deliverables are accomplished to internal & external customers
- Leads the planning and implementation of IT projects. Provides direction and support to the IT project team members
- Facilitates the scope, goals and deliverables of IT projects. Tracks project deliverables during implementation process and monitors/reports on progress to stakeholders
- Identifies project tasks, resources required and allocated, project timelines and develops full-scale plans if required
- Manages the IT project budget if needed
- Plans/schedules meetings to insure deliverables are on schedule
- Follows-up on quality assurance of the project plan after implementation
- Creates reports defining the progress, problems and solutions for the project. Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Evaluates and assesses results of projects as needed
- Monitors/distributes daily workload to Technical Support Team
- Reviews and follows-up on Help Desk open/unresolved trouble tickets
Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related field
- Working knowledge of project management processes
- One year of Project Management experience in Information Technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint programs
- Excellent oral, written & listening communications skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent presentation skills. Able to speak effectively in front of large groups
- Excellent customer service, problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills & self-management skills
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and deal with problems involving many variables
- Must be able to hear & receive normal conversations and information
- Must have average visual abilities necessary to read a computer screen
- Must be able to solve basic math problems including adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Must be able to communicate with a high vocabulary of 8000 to 10,000 words, to read at a moderate rate, write basic sentences and communicate in standard sentences with excellent vocabulary
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.