To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Bay Region, CA
- Stephanie Shimek
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Shepherd Search Group • East Bay Region, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-established engineering and environmental consultancy firm that is consistently recognized as a leader in water resources and wastewater. They are searching for an Electrical Engineer with experience on water/wastewater projects to join their growing team. This firm is privately-held and is keen on providing support for career growth and stability.
This Electrical Engineer will be given the opportunity to prosper in a fast-paced and supportive work environment.
- Provide expertise and technical recommendations on engineering assignments
- Deliver electrical design solutions consistent with process, mechanical and control systems requirements
- Effectively represent the company industry-wide
- Implement technical assessment of work done by more junior level engineers
- Understand scope, project budget, project schedule and personal utilization goals
- Execute QA/QC operations as assigned by discipline manager
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and regulatory agencies
- Make technical presentations to clients and regulatory agencies
- Work within a culture of perseverance, innovation and passion for exceeding client expectations
- This firm provides employees every opportunity to grow and pursue their career aspirations
- They desire to further diversify and grow their existing team – throughout California and nationwide
- Privately-held organization
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering as a consultant working within an industrial or electrical distribution environment
- PE license is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in working with various agencies
Contact: Stephanie Shimek
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here