Quality Assurance Manager - DIRECT HIRE - Excellent Opportunity
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH SOLID WELL RESPECTED PRECISION MACHINING COMPANY IN THE GREATER ROCHESTER AREA.
Immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Manager to lead the quality assurance team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing machining company with world class, state of the art machine tools and quality systems.
Great benefits offered to include not only a very competitive salary, benefits package, includes health care, profit sharing, 401K plan, vacation, and more.
• This Quality Manager will lead this growing, cutting edge, high tech company, in their very high demand product line both in the US and abroad. Quality is first rate at this company and by far one is one of best in Rochester.
• Quality Manager will be responsible for providing guidance, leadership, training and supervision to the quality assurance staff as well as supporting production operations producing sophisticated, complex parts with very close tolerances for medical, military, defense and aerospace applications. • Interface with customers, and be responsible for customer print control, revisions in getting to the production floor, corrective action reports, print verification and waiver requests.
• Quality Manager will provide audits in an ISO quality environment
• Quality Manager will have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a precision machining environment and should be a detail oriented, hands on individual with initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• In addition, you must have a thorough working knowledge of GD&T and a good familiarity with ISO 900 quality system requirements.
• Must have 3 years of first line supervisory skills and experience.
• 4 year technical degree highly desired and will take experience in lieu of degree.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume in strict confidence.