To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MEDICAL REPORT WRITER
MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc. • Novi, MI
Posted 16 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Professional Services, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
(PART-TIME 30+ HOURS PER WEEK WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT)
About the Job:
Due to increased workload, growing company in Farmington Hills, MI has an excellent opportunity for an organized individual proficient in office administration, to write, proofread and process medical reports and summarize medical records. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; however, reduced working hours will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years’ office experience, preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines successfully
- Some knowledge of medical terminology is helpful
- Previous work experience in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Recent college graduates will be considered
To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What makes you qualified for the job?
- What experience or interest do you have in writing?
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- BCBS of MI insurance program available, including employer contribution toward premiums
- Aflac: additional DDS, short term disability, life insurance, catastrophic, accidental insurance policies available
- Oppenheimer: Roth and/or traditional IRA programs available
- Pleasant working environment
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.