To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- The Heart of the Mid-West - IOWA, IA
- Phone: Angie@AustinAllen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Austin Allen Company • The Heart of the Mid-West - IOWA, IA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resource Manager – Premier American Manufacturer
Salary $70,000 - $80,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Paid Relocation to the Heart of the Mid-West - Iowa
** Position requires relocation from Cedar Rapids **
Nationwide organization/manufacturer is searching for a strategic HR professional. This is your chance to use your Bachelors’ degree & experience to work for one of America’s premier manufacturing companies and make an impact on a facility that needs a strong presence in Human Resources. They have made a lot of headway, but there is more to come.
The responsibilities for this degreed professional will be all the generalist activities in a Human Resource Manager’s role.
- Will handle strategic planning and team development for this site
- Will maintain current programs
- Develop and implement new Human Resource programs
- Employee relations, safety, training and development are huge concentration areas
NOTE: We are not seeking corporate level, Director or VP level Human Resource Professionals
This opportunity is located in our facility in the heart of the Midwest. You’ll be in a bustling small town located in beautiful rocky countryside with lush greenery and rivers. Picturesque in every season and temperate weather – a beautiful White Christmas that melts into spring! You’ll be able to boat, fish, hunt, hike, canoe, and relax in the beautiful outdoors on a regular basis. It’s an easy drive to one of several surrounding major metros. State fairs, local festivals, great colleges, and great sports teams will keep your family cheering! Wonderful area to raise a family and jump your career into overdrive.
Requirements for this Human Resource Manager’s position:
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- Three to seven years in Human Resources in a manufacturing operation (Non-Union).
- Must be a leader - a progressive thinking pro-active HR Manger.
- Team developer, strategic planning, and organizational development.
TO Apply: Email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/