To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Kansas City, MO
- David Valdez
- Phone: 913-324-5595
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • North Kansas City, MO
Posted 6 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
$14.00 - $15.00 /Hour
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EHD Technologies is currently working with a company in Kansas City, KS that is looking to add to their warehouse team! In this position you will be receiving, storing, and distributing materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishments including inbound, outbound, domestic and international UPS / Freight orders.
- Reads production schedule, custom order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moves, gathered, or distributed
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Records amounts of materials or items distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
- Drives motorized forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments
- Prepares parcels for mailing
- Maintains inventory records
- Counts inventory items as directed by Inventory Manager
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.