To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
- Sally Abshire
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wendy's • Roanoke, VA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wendy's Is Now Hiring Store Managers!
Wendy’s of Western Virginia, a 40+ year Wendy's franchisee, with 14 restaurants in Roanoke/Lynchburg, Virginia is growing and looking for energetic Restaurant Managers. The Restaurant Managers will assist the management team in managing the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. They will participate in the achievement of store objectives and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
1. Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures. Ensure all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations.
2. Work with restaurant management team to meet sales goals versus budget and prior year, including participation in local store marketing programs. Executes appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales.
3. Manage food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses. Work with restaurant management team to meet profit objectives.
4. Execute company policies and procedures for the control of cash, property, product and equipment. Monitor inventory levels to ensure product availability and order product. Manage and maintain safe working conditions. Ensure execution of preventive maintenance.
5. Ensure Sparkle certification. Manage, direct, and monitor employees to achieve QSC goals and to support total store "Service Excellence."
6. Execute the restaurant's HR programs for employees. Manage employees in a manner that maximizes retention. Achieve proper staffing levels. Interview and recommend candidates for selection.
7. Provide proper training for employees through established systems and follow through to ensure compliance with company standards.
The ideal Restaurant Management candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education and/or Experience:
· 1 + year(s) of Restaurant/Retail experience
· Ability to work flexible schedules, including late nights (drive thru open til’ 2am in some locations)
· Excellent communication, leadership & organization skills, dependability a MUST
· Restaurant Managers must perform managerial duties on site, in accordance with customary scheduling requirements for this position.
· Restaurant Managers must be able to stand for long periods without a break, and be able to travel to the bank, other restaurants, area office, etc.
Wendy’s of Western Virginia offers an extensive benefits package, including:
· Competitive salaries
· Quarterly incentive bonuses
· Group health/life/dental insurance
· 401(K) retirement plans
· Vacation, sick leave and holiday pay
· Extensive training programs are offered to all employees.
store manager, shift manager, general manager, GM, district manager, dining room manager, shift supervisor, team leader, crew leader, assistant restaurant manager, co-manager, kitchen manager, retail management