To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
One H&R Block Way
Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Acquisition & Franchise Developer
H&R Block Corporate • Kansas City, MO
Posted 26 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - High School
Sales Development position for the Acquisitions and Franchise Development Team. Develop and execute on a market strategy that supports H&R Block’s acquisition and Franchise Development growth strategy for its U.S. retail tax business. Responsible for a defined geographic area driving growth through acquisition or franchise conversion of retail tax competitors. Candidates should possess a history of proven sales success in a complex sales environment.
- Development and execution of strategic market level plan
- Lead follow up from marketing generated activity
- Lead generation including outbound phone calls, on site visits and trade shows - driving market penetration and growth
- Pipeline/funnel management and reporting
- Identification of franchise conversion and acquisition prospects through various sources
- Evaluation of prospects by uncovering pain, collecting, analyzing, and disseminating information from the prospect
- Management of short and long term sales cycles, through opportunity identification, evaluation, and negotiations
- Build and effectively manage executive level relationships, internal and external
- Ability to articulate industry and company-specific information and trends in a compelling way that interests prospects in becoming part of the H&R Block
- Sales experience required - Minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills required; ability to persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and work initiatives at the same time.
- Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions.
- Understanding of the tax industry and operational dynamics of the retail tax preparation business.
- Franchise background and experience.
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job ID: 272865BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.