To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
One H&R Block Way
Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Acquisition & Franchise Developer
H&R Block Corporate • Kansas City, MO
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Development position for the Acquisitions and Franchise Development Team. Develop and execute on a market strategy that supports H&R Block’s acquisition and Franchise Development growth strategy for its U.S. retail tax business. Responsible for a defined geographic area driving growth through acquisition or franchise conversion of retail tax competitors. Candidates should possess a history of proven sales success in a complex sales environment.
- Development and execution of strategic market level plan
- Lead follow up from marketing generated activity
- Lead generation including outbound phone calls, on site visits and trade shows - driving market penetration and growth
- Pipeline/funnel management and reporting
- Identification of franchise conversion and acquisition prospects through various sources
- Evaluation of prospects by uncovering pain, collecting, analyzing, and disseminating information from the prospect
- Management of short and long term sales cycles, through opportunity identification, evaluation, and negotiations
- Build and effectively manage executive level relationships, internal and external
- Ability to articulate industry and company-specific information and trends in a compelling way that interests prospects in becoming part of the H&R Block
- Sales experience required - Minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills required; ability to persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and work initiatives at the same time.
- Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions.
- Understanding of the tax industry and operational dynamics of the retail tax preparation business.
- Franchise background and experience.
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.