To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
- Weston Patrick
- Phone: 608-242-4100 X32710
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Customer Service Rep
American Family Insurance • Columbus, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
American Family Insurance agency owners are seeking talented, caring individuals to join their agency team. As a customer service representative, you'll play an important role in the operation of the agency. You'll provide service to existing clients by answering insurance-related questions and discussing product offerings with prospective customers to help meet their unique needs. You'll coordinate prospecting through direct mail and personal insurance reviews, perform basic data entry, including entering leads, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications, and submitting changes on existing policies — all with the ultimate goal of attracting and retaining customers and increasing business in the agency.
- Customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. This position must have at least one qualifying line of authority: Property; Casualty; or Life.
- A valid driver's license
- Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed. This position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential!
The customer service representative is a staff member of the agency and not an employee of American Family Insurance.