Family Owned Tire & Auto Repair Company has A Position Open for Master Tech or Well Qualified Repair Technician. Also for Oil Change or Lube Techs
5 Day Work Week - Health & Dental - Matching 401k - No Sundays - Paid Holidays
• Diagnose advanced problems and repairs to specifications including but not limited to brake and hydraulic, drivability, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension, electrical and computer systems, air conditioning operations and alignment.
• Ability to train other team members with their daily duties or projects as needed or called upon.
• Verify quality of work after every service preform which may include test driving the vehicle, as applicable.
• Must be willing to assist and perform basic automotive services which include but not limited to oil and tire changes.
• Perform routine scheduled maintenance on vehicles
• Must be able to remove and replace vehicle components, inspect them and make proper repairs and adjustments as needed.
• Effectively communicate with customers results of inspections and needed repairs when called upon
• Document comprehensive vehicle inspections based on professional recommendations.
• Use software programs to diagnose vehicles correctly such as ALLDATA, Mitchell, and Identifix.
• Know how to use a variety of scan tools (Ex: Snap-on) and pass through device programming capabilities