To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 510-550-6843
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Java Developer
SynergisticIT • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Synergistic IT is a organization focusing on Java, cloud computing and big data applications and providing technically skilled and competent candidates to clients in Northern America and Canada since 2010 . We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest quality IT Services. We provide Skill enhancements to candidates who want to initiate their career with information technology organizations
Who should apply:
Candidates who have difficulty finding jobs even after completing their bachelors and masters.
Candidates who are working on redundant technologies and want to become relevant again to boost their growth.
Candidates who want to enhance their skill portfolio.
Candidates who are open to invest their 3-4 months in learning about Java and then have a job in the Fortune 500 Companies.
Job Description for positions required by clients:
- Analyze user needs and define site objective.
- Use programming languages and software to build applications.
- Design and implement efficient user interfaces for internet and intranet applications.
- Design and conduct code testing.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications.
BS/MS Computer Science/MIS/IT.
Skills Required :
Basic knowledge of C, C++, Core Java.
Benefit's of working with SynergisticIT:
For OPT candidate we assist in obtaining STEM extension for additional 24 months.
Filing of H1B and Green Card.
On time payroll.
On the job technical support.
To apply to this post, Contact
Email your resume - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]