Accounting Financial Risk & Controls Process Analyst
$70-$95 depending on experience
Salary negotiated based on experience and qualifications
Act as Project Manager by evaluating, monitoring and validating Accounting business transactions and activities to ensure accuracy, adherence to guidelines and mitigation of operational and financial risk.
- Process documentation
- Gap analysis
- Assist with overall strategic direction and process improvement
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or Management Information, Systems. Masters Degree preferred.
- Min 5 years experience
- 2 years in leadership role preferred
- Deadline driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have demonstrated ability and skills to employ judgement and experience to make rapid and complex decisions.
- Must be able to work on several projects at once
- Advanced licenses, including Lean and Six Sigma certifications highly preferred
PrideStaff Financial is reviewing resume's and will contact qualified candidates for an interview. Apply now!
resume's may be sent directly to Email blocked - click to apply
Six Sigma Methodology