To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3207 South General Bruce Drive
Temple, TX 76504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Level Automotive Sales Representative
Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep • Temple, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking for Sales Representatives to join its sales team!
Now is the time to join our winning sales team.
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here's the opportunity you've been looking for. Competitive compensation and commission plans paired with months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses, & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Must have at least 2-5 years prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales, or telemarketing sales
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to "close"
- Professional Appearance
Join the winning automotive sales team at Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep!