To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Brandonn Jones
- Phone: 469-999-0748
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stand Up Forklift Operator / Order Puller
Axcess Staffing Services • Grand Prairie, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Axcess Staffing Services
2080 N. Highway 360
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
If you are seeking temporary to permanent, we may have a position for you!
Local distribution facility is seeking experienced Stand up forklift drivers. Position starts immediately. Starting pay is $15.50/hr - $16.50
Work hours are from (6:00am-4:30pm or 6:00pm-4:30am) Monday-Thursday or
Friday, Saturday & Sunday (6am-6:30pm or 6:30pm - 6:30am)
The ideal candidates will be reliable, dedicated individuals with the ability to professionally interact and work with employees on all levels of an organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and 1-2 years experience is required in a Warehouse environment.
As an Axcess employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental,and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, Bonus for anniversary year 1650 hours worked, 401(k), Credit Union, Direct Deposit or/ Payroll Debit Card.
Please Call 1-469-999-0748 to schedule an interview.
Walk In applications are accepted between the hours of 9:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
Candidates MUST meet pre-hiring screening eligibility requirements for E-Verify, I-9 Eligibility, 7 year background check, and drug test.
For the purpose of completing an Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9, Please bring with you acceptable document(s) that establish identity and work authorization in the United States. A list of acceptable documents can be found at http://www.uscis.gov/i-9
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for picking and packing of customer orders
• Ensures proper picking and packaging of all customer orders
• Ability to correctly identify sku numbers and locations
• Ability to properly count product
• Ability to label shipping cartons correctly
• Ability to read and understand pick tickets/labels
• Follows company policies, procedures and safety regulations
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to tolerate hot and cold warehouse work environment
• Ability to bend, stoop and twist as needed
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and Certified on all Crown Equipment
• Ability to stand/sit for a long period of time
• Normal or corrected hearing and vision
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must have at least 1 year of warehouse experience
• Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English. Able to follow verbal and
written directions. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively
communicate information to other employees of the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer