To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7529 Auburn Road
Utica, MI 48317
- Erik Snyder
- Phone: 877-782-3334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A-Line Staffing Solutions • Utica, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A-Line Staffing Solutions has an exciting opening for the right candidate to assist our recruiting and operations teams. This position requires excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and above-average computer skills. This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay, health benefits, and 401K.
Description of Duties
● Answer incoming calls and transfer them as appropriate
● Assist in monitoring multiple email feeds from client databases and provide updates within our internal system based on the information from these feeds
● Provide support in the creation and editing of job descriptions to be viewed by recruiters within our internal system; post job descriptions to our job board to be viewed by potential candidates
● Assist in uploading candidate’s files and pertinent information into client databases
● Analyze all job postings created by the staff by providing editing suggestions and best practices
● Manage all job postings being created daily by sending a job usage report to the staffing team
● Provide daily assistance to the Staffing Operations Facilitator and Director of Operations
● Perform outbound calls to field employees for various reminders
● Perform routine clerical duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scheduling, and general administrative support
● Prepare conference room for meetings and interviews
● Greet visitors in a professional manner as they arrive to the office
● Provide assistance to the Human Resources and Operations teams
● Correspond via email and telephone with remote office employees
● Maintain multiple Excel spreadsheets with various data sets
● Maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external clients
● Performs other duties as assigned
● PASSION: Looking for someone who is passionate about their work and motivated to get the job
● Typing speed of at least 50 wpm
● Demonstrated proficiency with MS Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel
● Must be dependable, flexible, and exhibit outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
● Well-organized with excellent attention to detail
● Strong written communication skills
● Excellent at multi-tasking and quickly switching gears (required)
● Demonstrated sense of urgency
● Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame.
● Ability to handle sensitive and confidential personnel matters.
● Strong customer service orientation.
● Must possess the initiative to carry out tasks timely and accurately, be able to problem-solve and anticipate required tasks