To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Energy Efficiency Accounts: Customer Service & Sales Associate
Brookstone Management Concepts • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talk sports, movies, entertainment while building a career representing one of the nation's top energy efficient companies.
We have only excelled quickly to the top and acquired these large fortune 500 clients because our company is a team oriented staff, working together to provide quick and excellent results. Marketing Demographics and providing the right research has only advanced our clientele and were looking for a candidate with previous experience in the following:
Event Coordinating / Customer Service / Public Relations / Marketing Research
The sky is the limit as we have the opportunity to open up in over 50 new markets
throughout the country.
We are looking for future leaders to grow into a management role with our company
while focusing on the following areas:
• Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
• Customer service and client acquisition
• Implementation of product launches
• Rigorous leadership training
• Those that excel leading and training others may be provided with the
opportunity to open their own business representing our top clients
• Promotional Advertising and Marketing
In order to excel in our program applicants MUST:
- Have a fun and energetic personality
- Have thick skin and confidence to rebound from mistakes
- Have a genuine interest in helping and teaching others
- Have a strong desire to learn leadership skills
- Be someone who seeks out solutions rather than dwelling on problems
- Have a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality