To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saugerties, New York, NY 12477
- Jeffrey Schreider
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Supervisor
Paraco • Saugerties, New York, NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Supervisor
Saugerties, New York
Scope of the Role includes:
To have the best customer service representatives requires a coach, motivator, facilitator and leader who can drive results while fostering a customer first culture. It’s about leading by example, instilling a culture of genuine respect, understanding and collaboration. It’s showing empathy, providing memorable, positive and engaging customer support while ensuring our business needs and objectives are met in a timely manner.
Our exceptional Customer Service Supervisors enable our customer service representatives to be exceptional Paraco brand ambassadors. You will build genuine connections with Paraco customers listening, anticipating needs and offering solutions. As an integral member of the Paraco family you will bring your positive work ethic to deliver a great customer experience engaging with customers, providing clear & concise information with goals of customer retention, reduced representative attrition, increased sales, optimal resource utilization, providing an outstanding customer experience.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on leadership of a team of 8-12 customer service call-center representatives.
- Ensuring our customer service representatives can provide effective resolution of product & service issues.
- Addressing escalated call issues while coaching, mentoring and educating our customer service representatives.
- Fostering a customer first culture through a positive and engaging work environment.
- Interviewing, on-boarding, training and coaching of new representatives building a collaborative team environment.
- Analyzing data related to all types of calls including escalations, drops/abandoned, complaints etc.
- Empowering customer service representatives with a focus on achievement of targeted center goals.
- Assessing representative and center performance in collaboration with Customer Service Director ensuring targeted call handling objectives are achieved.
- Addressing opportunities for call handling improvements including providing insights, coaching, feedback, educational tips and suggestions to representatives.
- Ensuring departmental and individual metrics are achieved for call-handling uncovering productivity and performance trends while ensuring sufficient staffing to maintain service level during call center volume surges.
We’re looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Experience with Call Center or Customer Service Operations center leadership with a passion for driving results.
- At least 2 years of supervisory skills in a high-volume call center, customer service or sales support environment.
- A willingness and availability to handle escalated calls and an ability to work overtime or additional hours and shifts as needed based upon business fluctuations.
- Root cause analysis skills focused on developing solutions to improve response times and service levels.
- Solid technology skills inclusive of CRM systems to review, manipulate and evaluate data and prepare reports.
- High school diploma or general education (GED).
- A strong work ethic with proven coaching / performance management skills evidencing a team-player mentality.
- Exceptional communication skills to speak effectively with residential, business and industrial customers, staff and other business colleagues.
- Ability to travel regionally when necessary.
- Bilingual speaking proficiency: Spanish/English (Preferred but not required)
Paraco Gas proudly offers our colleagues exceptional benefits including but not limited to medical, Rx, Vision and Dental, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, company holidays, tuition reimbursement, uniforms, propane discounts & more.
Power your journey. | For More information Visit https://www.paracogas.com/about-us/careers/
Paraco Gas Corporation is the largest privately held propane marketer in the Northeast. As a local, family-owned company with 50 years of experience in the propane industry, we are proud to be recognized as the 10th largest propane retailer and 2nd largest independent marketer of propane nationally (LP Gas Magazine Survey 2018). By putting customers first in everything we do, our professional services team, our extensive fleet and our unparalleled supply availability enable Paraco Gas to be an energy services leader.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Paraco Gas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.