To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service / Entry Level / Flight Attendant
Trans State Airlines • Chicago, IL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Does getting paid to travel sound like your idea of a dream job? That’s exactly what our flight attendants do every day!
Our rapidly growing airline is looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team of flight attendants. No previous experience is required, but successful applicants will be highly professional, enthusiastic, and committed to providing our passengers with the highest standards of customer service.
As our flight attendants have the most in-person interactions with our passengers, they have the biggest opportunity to impact the customer experience. That means that we work hard to find just the right candidates to fill our flight attendant positions. The ability to successfully work as part of a team with pilots and ground crews is a must.
Individuals who love to travel and meet new people thrive in this role. If that sounds like you, we’d like to meet you!
Pay & Benefits
Starting pay for a Trans States Airlines flight attendant is $17.25 per flight hour. Additionally, flight attendants earn per diem pay of $1.60 per hour for the duration of each trip they work. Benefits include paid training and a 401(k) retirement plan, as well as medical, dental and life insurance. Flight attendants are also eligible for flight benefits for themselves and their immediate family members, as well as discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels, and more.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Possess a current and valid passport with the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the United States and Canada (Passport must show legal name)
- Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance
- Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home