To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Noblesville, IN
- Jamie Bostick
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales / Transportation
National Transportation Consultants • Noblesville, IN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Inside Sales / Transportation
National Transportation Consultants, a consulting firm specializing in motor carrier safety and compliance, is hiring an Inside Sales representative in Indianapolis.
National Transportation Consultants, based in Noblesville, IN, offers cost-effective solutions combined with expert resources to enhance the safety and compliance of fleets, their equipment and their drivers.
Our programs are designed to keep companies in compliance with Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations and Hazardous Materials Regulations. Our clients are generally businesses that are not trucking companies, yet need a fleet of trucks to operate their business, such as utility and construction companies.
As our Inside Sales representative, you will manage sales and marketing for our growing company. Use your effective sales skills to convert our web traffic into closed new business. We receive a steady flow of web leads that close at a high percentage due to the strong need for our services. You will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by writing blogs and using social media to continue our effective lead generation strategies.
Reporting directly to the President, you will work closely together to build a highly effective sales and marketing program that sustains and increases our 15% annual growth. Our managed services create a recurring revenue stream that provides company stability and increases your income based on your sales efforts and success.
· Drive the sales pipeline, close client proposals, and achieve revenue goals for consulting services and outsourced safety services to motor carriers across the United States.
· Set personal and company sales goals and objectives and track progress toward their achievement.
· Prepare, submit, follow up and close client proposals for new business.
· Produce creative ideas to strategize and implement sales and marketing best practices including corporate branding, marketing materials, social media, and web presence.
· Represent the company with clients, marketing partners, and industry associations.
· Assist in the development of a target client profile and qualify prospects using that standard.
· Develop and deliver sales training for our consultants and subject matter experts.
· Qualify, control the sales process and close new business.
· 4+ years of sales experience with a strong sales and marketing acumen.
· Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, sales or marketing.
· Value-based sales skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
· Organized with effective time management skills to effectively prioritize projects and workload.
· Marketing acumen with a strong understanding and effective use of social media tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills - oral and written – with an ability to interact with people across all levels from drivers to the CEO.
- Passion to learn, listen, discover, develop and implement action plans.
· Ambitious and driven to achieve results.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
National Transportation Consultants will reward your sales talents with a competitive compensation plan to include a base salary of $40-60K (based on experience) plus an incentive commission plan. First year expected earnings of $80-100K. You will also receive a generous benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, and SIMPLE IRA with matching employer contributions.
If you are a sales producer focused on results, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about National Transportation Consultants, visit: https://www.ntconsult.com
Jamie Bostick, SR HR Consultant
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Sales / business development / account executive / inside sales / account manager / safety regulations / motor carrier / transportation / inside sales / tele-sales / sales representative / territory sales / sales support / sales coordinator