To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
- Janet Crofton
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hotel General Manager - New Opening
Gecko Hospitality - NORTHERN CA.& HAWAII • Columbia, SC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Competitive Pay and Benefits Included
$60K-$70K And Bonus
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Seeking a Hotel General Manager in the Columbia, SC area for branded hotel. We operate several hotels in southeastern United States. We are rapidly expanding with plans to open multiple new locations within the next 2 years. Hotel Management who perform at a high standard will have significant opportunity to grow into other management roles within the organization.
This challenging Hotel General Manager position has the overall responsibility for hiring and retention, overall operations, financial responsibility, sales and marketing, providing ultimate guest service, driving brand and corporate initiatives, and being a leader in the local hotel community.
Other Key Responsibilities Would Include:
• Manage day-to-day operations of hotel. Identify areas of need and produce strategic goals in each department. Develop and mentor team members. Work with sales team to deliver ultimate returns to ownership. Comply will all policies via brand and corporate office. Initiate disciplinary principles and be in constant communication with corporate leadership.
• Ensure that hotel meets and exceeds all standards in quality assurance and guest service scores. Establish and maintain preventive maintenance programs. Achieve product and quality goals.
• Be the leader of the hotel including setting goals for all departments. Work with trainers and corporate team to implement continuous empowerment and development strategies.
• Must be able to create annual budget, develop annual sales and marketing plan, and host profit and loss reviews with executive team on a monthly basis. Must be able to present P&L analysis to corporate team.
• Must be in compliance with monthly corporate visits which include quality assurance, facilities management, service delivery, and leadership of team members.
• General Manager Candidates should have the ability to implement all strategies set forth by brand and corporate team.
• General Manager Candidates should be able to deliver communication between corporate office and team members able to facilitate tools for development and empowerment for our valued team members.
• General Manager Candidates must be able to develop and mentor team members and management peers.
• General Manager Candidates must be able to integrate training procedures and utilize performance enhancements.
• General Manager Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, professional behavior, and a positive attitude in directing/managing staff.
• General Manager Candidates must be able to lead each department including front desk, housekeeping, sales, and maintenance.
• General Manager Candidates must have a minimum of 2-4 years of hotel management experience and/or a hospitality degree
Apply Now- Hotel General Manager – Columbia, SC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service