To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3112 Highway 73
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CDL Driver - Part Time
North Central Utility • Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
North Central Utility is a growing multi-location 40 year old company. We are a leading distributor of semi-trailers, and offer full parts and service departments with locations in WI, MN, and ND. Our Wisconsin Rapids Store is actively recruiting for a part-time CDL Truck Driver!
Driving assignments will be performed in accordance with D.O.T. requirements and industry standards.
Primary Functions: Responsible for the delivery/pick-up of inventory trailers primarily in Wisconsin as ell as support for our service department trailer movement needs. Perform driving assignments maintaining established company and industry standards.
Hours of Work: 20-30 hours per week scheduled within a 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM work schedule (subject to change as schedule dictates).
- Under the direction of the Vice President, responsible for all aspects of truck driving services for managers, staff and customers.
- Ensure outstanding truck driving services safely, consistently and on-schedule.
- Ensure regular truck maintenance for optimum driving performance and safety.
- Keep trucks neat, clean and organized..
- Work effectively as a team member.
- High School Degree preferred.
- CDL is required.
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean driving record is required
- MVR required
- 3 years' truck driving experience is required.
- Single-axle day cab.
- Company cell phone and GPS..
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 pounds intermittently; a minimum of 30-75 pounds consistently.
- Frequent sitting and driving required. .
- Ability to read, communicate and respond to internal procedures and documentation.
- We provide participation in a generous 401(k) Plan with employees being fully vested within 5-years.
- We take pride in our staff’s outstanding teamwork, excellent knowledge and skills, as well as longevity with North Central Utility.
- We demonstrate a consistent focus on customer satisfaction and continued success as a leader in the semi-trailer dealership industry, second to none.
Base pay based on experience.
If you meet the required CDL truck driving experience qualifications, have a strong customer focus with a desire to succeed, please apply. Please include a cover letter of introduction and your resume with your application.