To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Folsom, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager Information Technology Application Support
South Jersey Industries • Folsom, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Manager, Information Technology Application Support Oversees a staff of Application Administrators who are responsible for configuration, support and performance of SJI business applications. They will have overall accountability for application policy, procedures, and performance management for all SJ IT applications.
- Team leadership of an IT team.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate both within IT and with business leadership.
- Scope and define projects
- Define, review and maintain policies and procedures for IT management
- Maintain involvement in technology news and changing trends in the industry and provide management and internal teams with updates.
- Identify new solutions through research and collaboration with internal and external sources in order to improve/enhance partner experience.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge in area of expertise by maintaining certifications current, attending seminars or though other related activities.
- Mentor team members and help them reach their full potential..
- Work with all IT team to ensure the quality of coordinated projects and business needs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- 7 + years technical team supervision experience in a medium to large IT environment
- 7+ years of IT project delivery
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated team leadership, and expertise in building teams, with the ability to address people and process complexities.
- Effective communication skills (written/oral) with the ability to translate “tech speak” into business terms.
- Development, implementation and Support of business applications
- Experience in effectively managing IT budgets
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and implement advanced business solutions at a rapid pace.
- Proven ability to work with consumers of IT systems, understand their needs and has the ability to manage expectations.
- Available for on-call escalation support nights and weekends