To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
240 Industrial Road North
Covington, TN 38019
- Tammy Conrad
- Phone: 901-249-1310
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Personnel Placements LLC • Covington, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 2 to 3 years
Degree - High School
$9.00 - $10.00 /Hour
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow Company Safety Vision and SMS Program.
- Install liquid cabinet foaming
- Perform routine assembly operations of a repetitive nature on electrical components and subassemblies.
- Assemble small, large and heavy parts to complete units or subassemblies at a work bench, conveyor line or an assigned location.
- Use hand tools such as long nose pliers, side cutter and soldering iron, small power tools and other special equipment to perform assigned work.
- Reassemble or rework units as required.
- Perform cycle counts, product counts, physical inventories and general counts for shipping parts and subassemblies.
- Identify and correct product defects quickly and accurately.
- Work from samples, simple drawings, detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Interact with other employees to solve problems that interfere with production.
- Maintain production standards.
- Ability to identify defective parts or products.
- Basic math skills and the ability to think logically and reason in an efficient and accurate manner.
Job Requirements /Work Environment:
- Air conditioned plant environment.
- The position requires a great deal of mobility, lifting, standing, twisting throughout the day,
- Lifting parts and equipment no more than 35 lbs.
- Strong team player
- Ability to problem solve
- Overtime expected
- Must not have a pre-existing or current respiratory condition
- Use of dust-type respirator, gloves, hearing protection and sleeves required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Liquid cabinet foaming experience a plus
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.