Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for an IT Project Manager. The IT Project Manager is responsible to provide consultative, operational and administrative services to HealthAxis clients, including developing and maintaining close professional relationships, ensuring that clients receive the highest quality service/support from HealthAxis, and retaining and expanding current book of business.
- Develop and grow a close professional relationship with assigned clients
- Generate account plan/set-up of new clients
- Understand contractual obligations and manage client expectations
- Manage and/or oversee project implementations through project life cycle
- Create and execute multiple project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Gather customer requirements for each project.
- Identify resources needed and assist with assigning individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively apply HealthAxis methodology and enforce project standards.
- Coordinate delivery of development (test) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Minimize exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team and the client.
- Conduct regular off- or on-site business review meetings with clients
- Provide beneficial industry news and current information relative to their business and our services
- Review and approve all client communications
- Maintain awareness of all internal and external client activity
- Identify and respond to all requests/issues from clients professionally and promptly to ensure client confidence
- Act as Advocate/Liaison between client, internal operations and external trading partners
- Maintain awareness of budget, generate monthly forecasts, measure variances and assess steps to correct
- Work closely with accounting staff to ensure correct billing and approve monthly invoices
- Handle A/R collections and related communications
- Understand all HealthAxis products, services and planned enhancements and initiatives
- Assess opportunities to up-sell HealthAxis products and services
- Support sales staff (demos and sales calls)
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to URL blocked - click to apply. Subject line should include: IT Project Manager.
- Claims & administration, front-end services, and/or web - systems experience
- Certain positions may require specialized market knowledge for Medicare, Medicaid, or Coordinated Care
- Account management or client service experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve client issues
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple clients, tasks or projects, while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong listening, negotiation, analytical, and delegation skills
- Strong budgeting, forecasting, billing and collections skills
- Experience in presenting to high level customers and decision makers
- Intermediate level MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
Bachelors’ degree with 3-5 years healthcare or insurance industry experience or 5-10 years practical healthcare or insurance industry experience
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: TX Project Manager
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.