To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hattiesburg, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer
WorkRocket • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a world class manufacturer with big name clientele and diverse, impressive machinery including robotics. Enjoy being hands on and learning skills to help you on your career path. Gain valuable engineering experience, enjoy above average pay and great benefits, and feel secure in your career at a globally renowned industry leader.
Berry Global Corporation is searching for an entry-level Plant Project Engineer for their Hattiesburg, MS facility.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Great salary plus bonuses and annual pay increases
- Unbeatable benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for entire family, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, profit sharing bonuses, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, scholarship and educational programs with local Community College.
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve, without layoffs.
- Advancement opportunities – There are so many avenues to take at Berry! With 80 plants across the country, the sky’s the limit. They will also provide tuition reimbursement if you are interested in getting an additional degree or schooling.
- Great variety – Here, you will never be without a challenge! There are so many different types of machines here, including compression molding equipment, robotic equipment, automation equipment, and assembly equipment.
- Relocation assistance available for well-qualified candidates
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Leads Lean Savings Projects by using appropriate Lean Tools to identify Continuous Improvement opportunities
- Develops Technical Training documentation, as well as approves competency for employees, specifically Production & Maintenance personnel, through conducting technical training
- Manages / conducts Engineering Sample Requests as needed
- Responsible for achieving Safety, Quality, and Productivity goals for the plant
- Supports Production & Maintenance departments as needed, including afterhours call support and direction to shift Process Specialist CIP’s
- Provides support for all integration equipment and services, as well as assisting with development of new technology, or breakthroughs, on existing equipment
- Supports new equipment design reviews, installations, qualifications, & start-ups, as required.
- Assists Safety Supervisor with Risk Assessments and/or verification of appropriate Safety procedures for activities in the plant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.