Job Title: Packer
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00/hour
Responsible for labeling and packaging products. These duties include mechanical set-up and adjustments to various packaging equipment.
- Sets-up, adjusts, and operates equipment such as labeler, Domino Ink Jet, Shanklin, etc.
- Performs and documents critical steps of packaging operation such as line clearance, label verification, product count, etc.
- Performs and documents quality checks on labeled/packed product.
- Labels and packages product according to packaging batch record. Assesses quality of each component packed and designates components for rework or reject if needed.
- Performs labeling accountability calculations on batch record.
- Loads vials on turntables, assembles print block, Stacks, wraps and moves pallets of packed product.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic math skills to perform required calculations (multiplication/division).
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good mechanical skills preferred.
Key Skills: Packaging, Inspections, Packing, Warehouse, Labeling, GMP, Picking, Products, Defects, Wrap, Forklift