To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Leslea Scott
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Global Travel Specialist
Icon Information Consultants • Houston, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the maintenance of action plans, data compilation, tracking and executing deliverables. Support on-line booking tools. Manage monthly reports and ad hoc report requests. Interact and support team in special projects and day-to-day requests, crisis management and report management.
• Administrator for Online Booking Tools Globally, identifying best practices and tool configuration to align with policy and compliance objectives
• Track and report monthly data in compliance of corporate travel policy and procedure.
• Track and report monthly agency fees and reconciliation
• Track and report monthly on card and travel programs
• Create, update and disseminate monthly business scorecards to various stakeholders
• Drives results by operating with a sense of urgency, employing effective time management to deliver results within deadlines. Supports other internal/external document production and internal/external projects as required.
• Monitor and respond to emails sent to the central email box
• Coordinate and track travel related issues
• Deliver metrics and respond to trend analysis to ensure supplier achievement
• Assist in the development/delivery of global travel program strategies
• Liaise with peer groups to benchmark and review industry best practices
Qualifications: Ideally, the individual would possess the following skill sets:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to analyze & assess raw data to draw meaningful conclusions
• Solid understanding of travel related data
• Interaction and communication with diverse working styles, ability to build and leverage strong working relationships.
• Strong Project Management and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands to meet deadlines.
• Adaptation to change and new direction on short notice.
• 5 years minimum of experience working in a Customer Service oriented environment