To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Safety Harbor, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
PrideStaff • Safety Harbor, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pridestaff, a national staffing company, is seeking enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to work on a temporary to hire basis with our clients. The Customer Service Representative will work inside a business client of ours in their customer service department. The vast majority of calls will be inbound, but there may be follow up outbound calls to be made as well.
Our client is looking to hire as early as next week. Don't wait!
As a Bilingual Inbound Calls Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls to customers regarding products and service as well as providing general information regarding questions issues.
Additional responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative will include:
● Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
● Researching information using multiple resources and route calls to the appropriate resource
● Provide customers with product and service information and resolve customers concerns
● Enter customer information into the system and identify and escalate priority issues
● Completing call log and producing call reports
● Provide follow up customer calls when necessary
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you must have at least 1 years’ experience in a customer service role within a call center environment. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as effective listening skills. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Additional requirements for the Inside Sales Customer Service Representative will include:
● Strong data entry / typing skills and computer skills
● Experience selling products or services over the phone
● A High School Degree or equivalent
● A clear criminal background check and drug test
● Must be age 18 or older
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Inside Sales Customer Service Representative a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to the Inside Sales Customer Service Representative include:
∙ Medical Insurance
∙ Dental insurance
∙ Competitive Salary