To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Emily Lyons
- Phone: 610-590-1573
- Phone:: 888-243-9210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Therapist - Home Health Care
Direct Connections Placement Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Would you like a flexible schedule? Would you like to be a salaried employee, but still be able to earn overtime? Do you prefer to work independently within your own time frame? Are you looking to work either full-time or part-time while receiving an excellent benefits package?
A reputable, non-profit healthcare system that has an established home health care division is looking for a qualified and professional Occupational Therapist for their home care division who is interested in securing a new full-time or part-time position. The opening is due to growth from their extensive referral basis. They have a strong management team to ensure that their therapists are fully supported and both full-time and part-time staff receive benefits. The are that the Occupational Therapist would cover will be within a small portion of Philadelphia.
* Full-Time or Part-Time
* Reasonable Caseloads
* Competitive Rates and Salaries
* Guaranteed Visits
* Provides a Laptop, Cell Phone Stipend, and Mileage Reimbursement
* Local Territory keeping you within a Close Radius from your Home
* Strong Referral Basis, Extremely Stable Company
* Treated as a Professional
* Quality Patient Care
* Thorough, Paid Training Program
* One-On-One Patient Care
* Functional Setting
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Great Flexibility and Independence
* Very Supportive of their Field Staff
* Excellent Benefits - Inexpensive Healthcare Coverage, Over Six Weeks of Paid Time Off, Pension Plan with a Match, and Much More
If you are an independent Occupational Therapist and you would truly enjoy seeing patients when it's convenient for you, especially on a one-on-one basis, please consider applying.
There is also an opportunity for a Physical Therapist.
Occupational Therapist - Home Health Care:
* Valid Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy License or Ability to Apply for a Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy License
* Solid Work History
* Good Work Ethic
* Very Personable
* Interested in Full-Time or Part-Time
CareerBuilder Related Terms: Occupational Therapist, OT, Occupational Therapy, Therapy, Homecare, Home Care, Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facility, Long-Term Care, Hospital, Rehab