To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
270 Jackson Road
Devens, MA 01434
- Megan Pierce
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Educational Assistant -(Employment Readiness Training-admin/clerical/classroom support)
TCU/IAM Advanced Training Program • Devens, MA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TCU/IAM union advanced transportation training program is looking to fill the position of Field Educational Assistant (FEA) at the Shriver (Devens, MA) site. Work experience in the airline, railroad or other mass transit area is a plus. TCU/IAM works with Sargent Shriver Job Corps in placing young adults in meaningful transportation-related careers.
The Main FEA duties:
- · Completes daily, weekly, monthly administrative documentation/reports to include computer entry
- · Supports the program in areas of field trips, receptionist training, front office duties
- · Teaches in the classroom on a substitute basis
TCU/IAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- · Strong organization and communication skills, ability to multi-task
- · Proficient in data entry and computer software programs
- · Experience in an office or classroom setting
Bachelor’s degree in education or business is required or significant experience in the administrative field or transportation industry.