To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1500 Line Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registration Clerk - Physical Therapy
SPECIALISTS HOSPITAL SHREVEPORT • Shreveport, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Specialists Hospital – Shreveport is recognized locally and nationally as a leader in orthopedic and spine care. Our surgeons work closely with expert physicians in pain management, electrodiagnostic medicine, as well as physical therapy – all centrally located at our state-of-the-art facility, to achieve the ideal outcomes for your healthcare needs. We believe our vision of care meets or surpasses those offered in larger cities – bringing the finest treatment, from start to finish, right to your backyard.
Under the direction of the Director of Physical Therapy, the Registration Clerk is responsible for daily patient registration and scheduling of follow-up appointments for physical therapy.
Essential Job Functions
- Registers patients for procedures, verifies accuracy of insurance information, collects payments
- Works directly with patients and their families.
- Answer phones.
- Schedules new and follow up appointments for patients
- Maintains as confidential all observed or acquired information regarding the patient, the patient’s history, and treatments.
- Maintains inter-staff communication as confidential.
- Assists in the collection of data for continuing quality improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, Post-secondary education preferred
- 1 year related experience and/or training
- Operational knowledge of computers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Works successfully in a cross-functional team environment
- Practical problem solving skills
- Dependable attendance
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills