To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marin County, CA
- Karrah Kelley
- Phone: 888-292-4440 or 559-431-6428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Employee Benefits Account Manager - Insurance - Group Health
Insurance Relief • Marin County, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A premier regional insurance brokerage that is committed to superior service and customer experience is looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Account Manager to join their growing team. We are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience working in an independent insurance brokerage. This person will support very successful Producers with the management of books of business consisting of small, mid and some large group accounts.
The company offers unlimited resources to its clients as well as its employees. The organization is considered one of the best places to work and has tremendous growth and learning opportunities for all of its employees.
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Process new business, market both new and renewal business
- Provide timely and courteous service and assistance to clients meeting or surpassing the customers’ expectations
- Stay organized with daily and monthly account management meetings and email correspondence to clients, carriers, etc.
- Maintain current and accurate customer database files by updating/uploading proper documentation
- Complete client service tasks related to new business set up and applications as well as renewal applications and policy research
- Occasional travel to clients place of business for open enrollment or proposal and/or renewal meetings as needed
- Active CA Life & Health License required
- 3+ years’ experience working with employee benefits
- Knowledge of multiple health insurance carriers a must
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of COBRA Administration a plus
- Proven ability to be self-motivated enough to get work done form a home office
- Very well organized ad able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone and in person in a sincere, kind and professional manner
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits packag with generous PTO and 401k
Why Insurance Relief™? As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
***All inquiries are strictly confidential***
Contact us today!
insurance-relief.com[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]