To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative / Automotive Sales / Senior Sales
Whitten Brothers • Richmond, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Chrysler vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Automotive: Sales Representative/Automotive Sales/Senior Sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Must have at least 2-5 years prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales or telemarketing sales
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!