AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIANS
COME JOIN CAROLINA'S #1 DEALERSHIP
RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE FOR TOP PERFORMERS
Now is the perfect time to begin your career with
Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Charlotte!
Diesel Technicians must be able to repair and maintain diesel engines according to dealership and factory specifications. This position performs work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy. The technician diagnoses, performs repairs and examines vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed/recommended. The technician is required to thoroughly document all work performed and recommended. Prior medium/heavy duty experience required. A higher class driver’s license is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Perform line technician services
- Primary focus on Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Document daily repair orders in maintenance system
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Chrysler experience is preferred, but not required
- ASE certifications preferred
- Should have at least five plus years of experience as an automotive technician
- Experience working on Diesel engines
- Proven good CSI track record
- MUST BE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE & REPAIR
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Most competitive wages in the area
- Family-owned & operated!
SEE WHAT KEFFER CDJR HAS TO OFFER YOU!
- Cummins B Series Engine
- Diesel Engines
- Engine Rebuild
- Engine Swap
- Repairing (Manual/Mechanical)