Grower Accountants needed ASAP!
The Grower Accountant
provides operational accounting support to internal departments, customers and grower clients relating to produce business units and administers all accounting related to grower clients.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of Grower account settlement reports.
- Timely reporting to growers
- Liquidation reports
- A/P, A/R
- Account Sales
- Account Status
- Filing and other duties .
- Miscellaneous accounting and administrative duties as assigned for produce importer and exporter
- Job duties may be changed or added as the need arises
*Bachelors degree in accounting or business administration and minimum of three years grower accounting experience.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Famous Software experience.
*Previous experience in produce business (NP,AIR, Shipping and Receiving, Grower Accounting).
*Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership.
*Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
*Ability to meet schedules and deadlines