To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
137 Northpark Boulevard
Covington, LA 70433
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSET ADMINSTRATOR
LOOP LLC • Covington, LA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOOP LLC (Louisiana Offshore Oil Port) has an immediate opening for an IT Asset Administrator. This position will be assigned to the Covington, Louisiana Headquarters and will report to Manager, Information Technology. This position routinely requires eight hour (8) days on a 5/2 schedule.
The Information Technology (IT) Administrator is primarily responsible for the ongoing review and update of Information Technology policies and procedures, maintenance of hardware and software assets, and licensing agreements process, mobile device management, and application administration for select software programs.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate hardware asset life cycle and creates hardware IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) requests.
- Coordinates software asset life cycle including maintenance and update of licensing and software maintenance agreements.
- Procures, configure, and maintain all Company mobile devices.
- Support audio/visual equipment and user presentations/training.
- Establishes statistical data needed for IT budget and develops, tracks, and reports quantitative and qualitative service metrics for IT planning and development.
- Facilitates completion of IT change requests maintaining a change tracking and review system.
- Coordinates and facilitates ongoing review of IT policies and procedures. Reviews policies and procedures with NIST CSF to assess compliance and close gaps as needed.
- Oversees periodic reviews of application roles to ensure appropriate role segregation and ensure application business owner approvals.
- Ensures media life cycle coordination including all tapes, labels, drives, and IT record retention.
- Provides Application Administration/support for systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), LOOP external file exchange (e.g dropbx), Digital Signage, and Airwatch mobile device management.
- Provide basic computer support to all users.
Safety Management System Responsibilities:
Follow the procedures set forth by the organization.
Identify improvements to safety processes and procedures, considering fellow employees contract personnel, and the public when addressing an abnormal condition or nonconforming process or procedure.
Identify and reveal risks to management.
Be mindful of cascading failures early on and take action to prevent a catastrophic event.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science required.
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years prior experience in hardware and software support services.
Licensure/Certification: Information Technology Information Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified (MCSA or MCSE) and/or Security Certifications preferred. Experience with NIST CSF or similar IT governance framework preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Required Competencies: These competencies are essential in successful completion of all facets of this role.
Accountability- Conscientious and diligent in executing work plans so that schedules and quality standards are met. Provides immediate feedback and coaching to employees on performance, recognizing exceptional efforts and addressing improvement needs. Present and available to employees, providing input and guidance as needed.
Customer Connectivity- Works to be as responsive to internal customers as to external customers. Makes every effort to meet commitments that have been made to customers and alerts others if commitments may be delayed or cannot be met. Creative in developing solutions to customers’ issues and concerns.
Shared Mindset- Encourages direct reports and peers to keep the Company's vision in mind. Not hesitant to raise questions or constructively present challenges or differences of opinion with other leaders. Once consensus is reached, is willing to communicate the results, even if different than his/her personal view. Shares information with rest of leadership team on how strategy and vision are being received and implemented by employees.
Teamwork/Collaboration- Listens to others and values different viewpoints. Promotes an atmosphere of teamwork and encourages welcoming of newcomers. Actively participates in project/Performance Based Goal Teams and supports participation by direct reports, helping to meet tactical plan objectives.
Adaptability/Flexibility- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
Initiative- Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development.
Planning- Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
Productivity- Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow.
Results Focus- Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
Technical Skills- Understands specialty equipment, keeps knowledge up-to-date, is a technical resource for others, follows technology practices and standards.
Safety & Environmental- Promotes mutual respect, keeps workplace clean and safe, supports Company safety and environmental programs through observation of safety and environmental procedures and taking appropriate action to report observation of potentially unsafe conditions.
LOOP LLC offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as both a pension and 401(k) Savings Plan.