To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kristin Conlin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Vice President-International Customer Service
Communications Test Design, Inc • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Vice President-International Customer Service is both a strategic and hands-on role that is responsible for gathering Key Performance Indicator data and developing reports which will enable CTDI and our customers to evaluate the effectiveness of CTDI’s performance and execution against the service metrics that are most important to our customers’ business. The VP International Customer Service will be responsible to direct, coordinate and actively participate in creating a sustainable culture of continuous improvement surrounding KPI’s across all International Customer Programs.
- Identifies and responds to customer critical KPI’s; analyzing and prioritizing opportunities for improving business performance through operational excellence strategies
- Create and foster an operational environment that is focused on delivering world-class service that meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Analyzes, assigns, schedules and facilitates productivity improvement focused events in order to achieve daily improvement targets where identified.
- Work closely with the appropriate team members across all Divisions, Programs and Branch Operations to collect data and establish systematic processes to report performance on a daily basis.
- Directly trains and mentors International Branch Managers and assigned resources on achieving and managing daily KPI’s
- Provide analysis of operational metrics - define, refine and/or report on KPI’s as required
- Focus on and quantify risk areas and define risk mitigation actions
- Develop and mentor Division, Program and Branch teams on continuous improvement processes and procedures and the use of standards to deliver enhanced customer service results.
- Other duties as assigned
- Project Support, Data Analysis & Reporting
- Problem Resolution experience
- Proficient skills using MS Office with strong experience using Excel and Access
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization in both formal presentation and informal interaction; a passionate coach and role model for continuous improvement processes.
- Maintains positive attitude and demonstrates the utmost in professionalism.
- Completes work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works independently and possesses good judgment skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment
- International travel as required
- May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
- Four year degree in a business or technical discipline, graduate degree desirable.
- 5 years’ experience working in reporting and data management roles
- Skilled knowledge of operational metrics and reporting
- Effective project management and strategic planning skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and knowledge of overall business operations
- Excellent tactical business skills including the ability to understand the objectives behind KPI reporting and analysis; how to gather and report indicators and how to report on results
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)