To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Marilyn Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Engineer
Shepherd Search Group • San Diego, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Located in San Diego is a growing manufacturer of high complexity Lab Products. They are searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer for developing and enhancing quality systems in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Develop, document and validate inspection and test methods.
- Lead design verification and risk management.
- Perform quality engineering activities on current products.
- Participate in CAPA investigation as necessary.
- A growing manufacturer renowned for their expertise and high quality products.
- Engaging work environment with a strong collaborative culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years experience or Master’s Degree with 2+ years experience.
Contact: Marilyn Williams
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax and Oil & Gas. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here