To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Neptune City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transit Bus Driver
Transdev North America • Neptune City, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Transdev is hiring for Transit Bus Drivers in Monmouth County, NJ!
$3,500 signing bonus - APPLY TODAY
Transdev is actively hiring bus drivers for their fixed route transit service in Neptune, NJ. We are looking for safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move around throughout Monmouth County, NJ using public transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America–one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
Why Drive with Us?
- $3,500 signing bonus at great work environment
- Competitive pay starting at $13.66/hour with room for growth
- Comprehensive benefits (paid medical, dental and vision)
- Paid training with flexible work schedules
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around Monmouth County, NJ in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Other duties as required
- Must be at least 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain CDL B with passenger endorsement with airbrakes.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
Interviews are being scheduled now! Apply Today!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us today at 732-922-3034 – EXT. 125, or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are located at 830 Old Corlies Rd. in Neptune, NJ 07753
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen, DOT physical and background check.