To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Multiple states available, CO
- Joshua Deason
- Phone: (205) 271-5034
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Telemedicine Opportunity for Physicians
American Family Care • Multiple states available, CO
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
American Family Care (AFC) is currently interviewing Physicians to join our network to perform Telemedicine. This opportunity is for Physicians to provide online medical evaluations for urgent care and occupational medicine patients. This is a great opportunity as an addition to an existing practice or side work to supplement income.
- Perform Telemedicine consults from our secure, HIPAA compliant software
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Sign and return any pertinent prescriptions (electronically and only if necessary for patients)
- Maintain patient satisfaction metrics
- Initiate consultations within minutes of notification
- Adhere to and comply with all federal and state regulations
- Family, Emergency, or Internal Medicine
- Accept Medicare Assignments
- Active Unrestricted state license (Multiple state licenses highly desirable)
- Board Certified
- DEA License
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must have Current Malpractice insurance
- Dependable, Personable, Innovative, Forthright, Respectful
- Professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent organizational and verbal skills
- Personal commitment to Work/Life Balance
- Uses talents and skills to provide Patient Centric Care
Required license or certification:
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school, Board certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine
About American Family Care:
American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the U.S. providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis. We are the leading provider of urgent care and occupational medicine services in a physician-led clinical environment. At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
By the end of 2017, AFC will operate more than 200 facilities in 27 states, and care for more than two million patients a year. During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the U.S., on its path to becoming one of the most widely-know and admired brands in health care. American Family Care recently received a $1 Billion investment in order to open an additional 300 locations nationwide, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.