To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Macedonia, OH
- Robbie Mocilnikar
- Phone: 440-561-6683
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Water Spider Compounding
Vector Technical Inc. • Macedonia, OH
Posted 2 days ago
Our client, a leader in the spray tan industry, is currently seeking qualified candidates for Water Spider Compounding positions! This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a stable and growing company!
Monday to Thursday 7 am – 5:30pm (4 – 10 hour shifts) + Overtime when Needed
- Retrieve raw materials for pre-weighers as requested
- Wash and sanitize tanks post batch transfer
- Wash and put away utensils used during compounding process
- Keep compounding area clean by wiping up puddles and performing general housekeeping duties within the area based on daily, weekly and monthly cleaning requirements
- Perform and record appropriate inventory counts
- Always observe company’s safety procedures and policy
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by supervisors and/or management
Water Spider Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure that SOP’s are followed, and production performed in accordance with GMP
- Dress in proper personal protective equipment (hair net, safety glasses, any additional protection needed based on chemicals that are being handled
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area ensuring every one’s safety
- Keep mixing equipment clean and follow production quality policies of the department as detailed in SOP’s
Required skills/ characteristics
- Tow motor experience as well as proper safety of tow motor operations
- Able to participate in a team-oriented, willingness to assist and train others
- Able to work individually with minimal supervision
- Ability to work overtime based on company needs