To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Savannah, GA
- Ian Hawkins
- Phone: 1-800-717-7076 x 250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical Systems MRB Engineer, Production and Test Aircraft Support - TSII
Can-Tech Services • Savannah, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Savannah, GA
Salary: $59 to $62/Hour USD
Contract Duration: 1 Year + (up to 4 years)
• Previous experience with Engineering MRB, trouble shooting, disposition and repair of aircraft defects, return to service requirements, and/or flight squawk support, while working in an environment like a production facility, flight test, a service center or outside operational support
• Strong design background and/or qualification experience is a plus
• A skilled Mechanical Systems Engineer that is familiar with aircraft systems including but not limited to: Power Plant/ECS, Landing Gear, Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Doors, Waste & Water, O2, Equipment installation and Secondary Structure
Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 10 years in specific technical discipline or 15 years broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related advanced degrees limited to 2 years for Masters and 4 years for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5. Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
7. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline