***Job is located in Houston, TX***
Automobile Body Technician/Collision Repair Technician
FULL BENEFITS + COMPETITIVE FLAT RATES
Are you an experienced Chrysler Certified Technician looking to take your career to the next level?
Helfman Dodge Chrysler is GROWING and looking to add Collision Repair Technicians to their dynamic team!
This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
Helfman Dodge Chrysler is centrally located in Houston, TX; they have been family owned and operated for over 50 years. They offer a state-of-the-art facility, on-site training and a great working environment.
Join their winning automotive service team! Apply Now!
The Automobile Body Technician (Body Tech) repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
- Two years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be to pass a background check and drug screen
Helfman’s Commitment to You:
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- On-going training and development
- Professional Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement