Accounting Representative must be self-starter who is able to multi-task effectively with minimal supervision.
The Accounting Representative is responsible for monitoring accounts receivables and payable s for accounts past due and coordinates with the customers and the factoring service to ensure that payment is received for all invoices.
Accounting duties include:
• Monitors accounts receivables and works with customers and factoring service to obtain payment status and provide information and documentation necessary to enable the customers to process payment
• Enter prices in accounting system and maintain record of pricing lists for each customer.
• Generate price discrepancy report and work with the traffic department to ensure all prices are correct
• Preparing detailed monthly report of charge back’s and credits
• Maintain logs of written and verbal communication with the customers and factoring service showing the status of open invoices and unresolved disputes
• Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing.
• Prepares dispute documentation for doubtful charge back’s and follows up with customers for responses and/or credits
Accounting Representative job requirements:
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills are essential.
- Advanced accounting software skills in Quick Books required
- Microsoft Office experience with Outlook, Word & Excel
- Knowledge of mathematics and general accounting principles
- Able to analyze and solve problems
- Some college course work preferred
- Seeking candidates with 2+ years experience.
For more information on this unique, full-time opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, submit your resume today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at www.1alkar.com.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note, some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.