To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 Polito Avenue
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
- Heidi Lutz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sika Corporation • Lyndhurst, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Regardless of where in the world you call home, the impact of Sika’s innovations are never far away. From the adhesives that make your car stronger and safer, to the concrete that makes the bridges you drive across more durable, to the construction products that make the places you live and work more comfortable, Sika impacts your world in unseen ways, every day. Sika Corporation is currently offering an exciting and challenging new position with a strong opportunity for continued growth.
Responsible for product support functions relating to Sika Waterproofing products. This position will support the salesforce and the Market Manager to increase sales and market share. Responsible for product management of defined products/projects on an annual basis to help create, maintain and manage the product range for growth.
• Fully responsible for the accuracy of all product literature and electronic media
• Fully responsible for Product Creation, Product Maintenance, and Trading Product processes
• Responsible for all product packaging and labeling issues
• Prepare thorough and well documented Product Idea Proposals for the Expert Team
• Conduct thorough and well documented Field Tests within a timely manner to meet commitments
• Produce new or revitalized product and promotional packages that clearly position our products and differentiate Sika from the competition by added-value
• Rationalize product line to ensure an optimal and manageable number of products in the range
• Benchmark Sika products versus competition to determine and understand advantages/disadvantages
• Ensure a good level of rapport with Sales, R&D, Operations, Administration, and other departments based on mutual respect
• Responsible for growth of assigned products and or projects to support Target Market and BU Manager.
• Measure overall effectiveness using the metrics of profitability, sales and sales margins vs. targets, and market share.
• Establish realistic sales budgets together with Sales Management in each Business Unit
• Launch new products to the Sika salesforce and our external customers with clear positioning and thorough understanding of competition
• In assigned growth areas understand market size, competitive landscape and Sika’s share vs. competition
• Develop clearly defined action plans to achieve sales growth in defined products/projects
• Responsible for the Sales and Customer focus of the Expert Teams and must ensure the Team is driven toward the commercial goals and commitments