To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
415 East Butler Avenue
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Doug Howell
- Phone: (215) 262-4390
- Phone:: (267) 880-1655
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Eagle Technical Staffing • Doylestown, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Aggressively generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings
- Create and execute strategies to gain varied account intelligence in order to develop business partnerships with both new and existing clients
- Provide an excellent level of client service and expand relevant industry knowledge that can be shared with current consultants and clients
- Understand client business and hiring initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments in order to be able to execute proactive recruitment / workforce planning
- Prepare and deliver proposals / fee agreements to clients within company guidelines
- Partner, in a team-based environment, with other recruiter(s) to effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using various networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Oversee pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and drug tests as directed by fee agreement / client
- Communicate details of new requisitions with other members of the team
- Collaborate with peer support to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Prospect and network with prospective individuals regarding employment opportunities in each local market
- Perform other additional functions to be discussed with management as necessary
Qualified applicants will have previous experience within recruiting / staffing, with ideal candidates having a technical recruiting background.
Generous commission structure, flexible work options, telecommute possible.
Eagle Technical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eagle Technical Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eagle Technical Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Eagle Technical Staffing's associates to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by management.